Who doesn’t love authentic spanish tapas?
But if you want to try your hand at some classic and not-so classic Spanish tapas recipes you’ll find plenty here.
This Huevo Relleno con Atún recipe is simple yet delicious. It features imported Spanish atun and is a tapa you’ll definitely want to try.
Makes 24 Servings
– 12 eggs
– 6 tbsp mayonnaise
– 1 tsp mustard
– salt and ground black pepper
– 7 oz. Spanish Atun ( Tuna )
- Hard boil eggs, peel and cut into halves.
- Remove yolks and mix them with mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add seasonings. Add mixture and atun into egg halves and serve.
Our blog is all about sharing our love of Latin American foods & drinks. We will bring you articles and recipes of the very best Latin American & Spanish cuisine. Amigofoods was founded in 2003 and is the largest online grocery store offering a wide variety of hard to find freshly imported foods & drinks from all over Latin America and Spain.